The Constantia Waldorf Night Market Concerts are held every last Friday of the month during school terms in the summer months during October, November, January, and February.
This is an opportunity for the greater community to come together and enjoy good food, art, and music. Relax in a candlelit atmosphere in the splendid setting of the Constantia Valley. Every month offers a different experience.
The event offers:
- Tasty ready to eat whole foods for a Friday night treat in a stunning candlelit ambiance
- Fresh produce to take home with you
- Live music to entertain everyone
- Art and craft
- A lively meeting place for the whole community
- Fun activities for all ages